Sunday, September 7, 2008

So Much To Say...

And so little time....

I have so many things I want to tell everyone about like my birthday, our AMAZING vacation to Maine, some very funny Maddie-isms from along the way, her first day of preschool tomorrow, some awesome product reviews to tell you about, and also some fun new tips on greening your life ... I think I got even a little more crunchy (in a good way!) while we were in Maine.

Anyway, need to go unpack, prep for preschool, and maybe catch some ZZZ's. Will spend time this week trying to work on the backlog of fun posts!

Hope everyone had a great week while I was away! Missed you all, internet!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Valreegrl said...

I totally know how you feel. I need more hours in a day to complete all that needs to be done!
Either that or another set of hands!

Good luck, and hope you had a great birthday!

Twitter Updates